ANTENOR, Key Player in the life science & healthcare sectors, offers direct approach recruitment, assessment and coaching services for rare, expert and managerial competences.
Are you a student with a scientific, business or human resources background with a willingness to have a fulfilling internship in the recruitment sector ?
ANTENOR “Essential Recruitment Consulting Firm” in the Life Sciences sector according to the “Décideurs magazine” operates on local and international levels from our international hub, based in the Paris area. We offer a relaxed work environment, with the possibility of working from home office some days per week.
- Your sourcing skill will convince the best candidates for our clients.
- Are you passionate about the life sciences and health industry sectors or would you like to discover them?
- Do you want to have an impact on organizations and play an important role by helping and advising candidates?
- Are you fluent in English (or German), in order to evolve in a dynamic and multicultural environment?
- Abilities such as conviction, perseverance curiosity describe you?
- A flexible working environment, promoting individual responsibility and the ability to progress on a daily basis motivates you?
… then join us for a full or part-time internship from 6 months to 1 year.
In this position, you are responsible for the « headhunting », from the research and qualification phase to the mapping / market research, as well as the follow-up with our clients in collaboration with the senior consultant team.
You participate in the development of the research strategy and you are the ambassador of our clients and ANTENOR.
Your curiosity and your taste for innovation, challenges and performances are assets for being successful within our firm.
Endowed with good interpersonal skills, you are enthusiastic, methodical and perseverant.
We offer a friendly but demanding working atmosphere, in which you will share our values of ethics, rigor and a sense of customer service.
If you are interested in this position, please send us a CV under the reference STAG2021 to Jessica Svensson firstname.lastname@example.org