Our assessment solution
Guided by the desire to complete its Human Resources consultancy offer, ANTENOR is developing its Employee Assessment solution.
ANTENOR relies on the expertise of its consultants, who are recruitment specialists and have a background in work psychology. Based on a validated methodology and providing an external perspective, these assessments make it possible to assess the suitability of the employee for the targeted position, through the study of his or her skills, experience, personality traits, motivational elements and values.
Examples of objectives arising from an assessment :
• decision-making support in a professional assessment context
• considerations made in the context of professional development or mobility
• Support to enable a ramp-up to new functions,
• Focus particulier sur les aptitudes au management et au leadership
• Training recommendations, etc.
The stages of the assessment:
Our Assessment Consultants have a proven and recognised tool in the field of Human Resources. This tool makes it possible to assess the individual resources of the person undergoing assessment, his/her behavioural dynamics (soft skills), based mainly on the study of his/her personality traits, as well as motivation and values elements.
The result is a rich and nuanced questionnaire that allows for an in-depth discussion between the Employee and the Consultant.