Our coaching solution
Guided by the desire to provide its clients with ever better support, ANTENOR is developing its coaching solution.
ANTENOR works with a network of certified coaches whose values match those of the firm: partnership, transparency, commitment, thoroughness and confidentiality. Their respective backgrounds provide you with an understanding of the challenges of corporate life and professional relationships between employees.
Examples of topics covered in coaching:
• developing a managerial posture
• joining a Management Committee
• becoming a manager of managers and supervising former peers
• successfully taking up a post
• being an active player in the transformation of the company
• gaining in impact and assertiveness
• becoming an inspirational leader
The steps in the coaching process :
Today, she supports companies to improve their organisation and thus their growth. Based on the principles of systems approach and organisational theory by Eric Berne, she helps organisations to create value by aligning their teams, their processes and their projects. Raphaèle takes action to help resolve malfunctions on the one hand, and, on the other hand, takes action to support the definition and deployment of transversal projects.
Teeva Facchini Joguet
After completing a Master's degree in coaching practices at the University of Paris 8, Teeva obtained her Professional Coach certification with a thesis on the theme: "How does coaching provide added value for physicians?
- Preferred themes: Change(s) and management of complexity, optimization of performance, taking on new functions (onboarding)
- Methods & processes (frequently) used: Team and individual coaching, facilitation, training (Optimization of communication / Professional efficiency / Assertiveness)
- Approaches and tools: Systemic, Clean language, Narrative Practices and Disc and WPMOT tools.
Teeva is engaged in clinical research on the development of coaching and announcement simulations for care providers with various studies underway and an article already published in the Bulletin du Cancer.
Finally, Teeva also intervenes at the University of Paris Cité on the development of medical functions (DU MSL / Master 2 in medical affairs)
Her clients & partners testimonials evoke a person "Creator of links" & "Transmitter of energy"
Carine had the opportunity to work on many strategic and operational projects in the field of human resources. touching upon various departments from finance, sales and strategic operations up to general management. She has always been driven by bringing together the energy and potential of those around her, and it seemed natural to her that in 2018 she decided to move towards the realm of human resources.
Today, she thrives in her different roles which give her this special touch and adaptability to every situation. This ability to understand her environment and to adapt herself to it is due to her various skills, her business appetite and operational experience over the course of the years.
Her main areas of expertise are:
Individual coaching of leaders and managers
· Coaching and facilitation of Management Committees and Executive Committees
. Strategy and Organization Consultant
· Trainer in Leadership, Management and Transformation Project
Carine is certified DISC Forces, OpenMind and Map&Match