A SECTOR FACING DIFFICULTIES
Regarding the lack of medical doctors, the traditional recruitment tools are not effective enough: ads, a tour of the medical facility by the CNG (National Centre for medical practitioners), confraternal network.
In this highly regulated market with scarce resources, the head-hunting solution is namely recruitment of practicing professionals by a direct approach has been proven to obtain results. Proactiveness, completeness of the research (national and European perimeter), confidentiality, implementation of a multimodal sourcing, our interventions are led in project-based working according to the higher standards.
We are primarily hired to recruit medical specialist, but also intervene in the research of leaders or other experts needed for the governance or operation of health activities.
Every year, we hire 80 physicians, from all specialties
Our expertise in medical head-hunting is manifested through several specific assets:
- 25 years of existence and the founders were former hospital interns
- Our team has helped more than 150 health facilities in the recruitment of medical specialists
- Overall, the ANTENOR team proposes a feedback on the physician’s recruitment that cannot be easily matched to the Direction of Health Affairs and physicians’ candidates
- Customers’ references: Public Hospitals, Private Health Institution of Public interest, Private Clinics, Health Surveillance Agency, City Halls and group of municipalities, for the recruitment of general practitioners
Our areas of expertise
- intensive-care or anaesthesia units
- Every surgical specialty
Find out more about our intervention in the Healthcare sector